As an electric heating element, infrared heating tubes often have people consult the installation and precautions of heating tubes. In fact, the installation methods and points of attention for electric heating elements are different depending on their types and installation environments. Due to the special materials and structures of infrared radiation heating tubes, relevant personnel should fully understand the following points before installation and during use. On the one hand, it depends on the life of the heating tube itself; on the other hand, it depends on the installation of the heating tube in the electric heating equipment. Therefore, let's learn about the basic requirements for the installation process of infrared heating lamps together.
Compared with traditional heating methods, electric infrared heating tubes can penetrate the surface of the heated material to a certain depth with infrared radiation, while basically not heating the air and medium in the heating space, so they have the advantages of high thermal efficiency, fast heating speed, low energy consumption, high heating quality, and good operating environment.
1. Energy saving: Compared with electric infrared ovens, energy consumption is saved by 60%-70%. Compared with hot air drying, it can also save 20%-50% of energy consumption.
2. Simple operation, low cost: Catalytic infrared ovens use fully automatic control, with a simple human-machine interface, and can be remotely monitored in real time. At the same time, the equipment has a long service life.
3. Environmental protection, effective reduction of VOCx emissions: Organic solvents such as toluene and ethyl acetate produced during the heating process of the infrared tube undergo catalytic action to produce CO2 and water vapor, effectively reducing the emission of harmful gases. At the same time, compared with incineration, catalytic reaction is more thorough, greatly reducing VOCx emissions.
1. Ensure the uniform temperature distribution in the furnace. If it is installed in a medium-temperature or high-temperature furnace, when the furnace height is very low, it is better to install the heating tube on the furnace top or door.
2. For the three types of heating tubes: filamentous corrugated, strip corrugated, and filamentous spiral, the filamentous corrugated type is best in terms of service life, followed by the strip corrugated type, and the filamentous spiral type is the worst, and the heat exchange conditions of the corrugated filamentous electric heating tube are better.
3. The installation orientation of the infrared tube should be able to easily transfer heat to the workpiece without overheating the workpiece, so the radiation shielding between the heating tubes and the furnace wall support bricks should be reduced.
4. If it is a medium-temperature furnace, high-aluminum finished heating tubes should be chosen, and low-temperature furnaces can use usually clay-based ones.
5. The common single-head heating tube installation methods are directly installed on the bracket or by welding.
6. L-shaped single-head infrared lamp heating tubes can generally be directly inserted into the environment used, without the need for extra fixing.
7. The baffle-type heating tube can be directly used or fixed on the basis of the baffle by welding.
8. The threaded single-head heating tube is mainly screwed into the required fixed position. If strict sealing is required, welding is also required on the original basis.
9. U-shaped heating tubes generally come with fasteners and can be directly installed. They can also be fixed by brackets or welding.
10. The flange infrared lamp electric heating tube is installed and fixed according to the flange installation method.