The appearance of ultraviolet disinfection lamps does not have any obvious difference from ordinary lamps, and some will be designed in a shape similar to desk lamps according to the actual application site. Some are just like ordinary energy-saving lamps, and the understanding of ultraviolet disinfection lamps is not enough, and there are no obvious signs and precautions on many products, so many people use them as ordinary light bulbs, causing some adverse effects. The following article will introduce the relevant knowledge of ultraviolet disinfection lamps and tell you how to use ultraviolet disinfection lamps correctly.
One of the main functions of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp is to be used for indoor sterilization and disinfection of the family. For example, if there are old people in the family, pets or babies are raised at home, you can often use ultraviolet disinfection lamps, which can effectively destroy the DNA and RNA structures of bacteria, kill bacteria and inhibit the growth of bacteria and germs. At the same time, some closed spaces can also use ultraviolet disinfection lamps, including refrigerators, wardrobes, cars, etc., can use ultraviolet disinfection lamps. For places with poor light and ventilation in the home, ultraviolet germicidal lamps are often used, which can effectively kill various germs such as mites and effectively create a healthy living environment.
(1) When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, people, animals and plants must leave the scene.
(2) Do not stare at the ultraviolet disinfection lamp for a long time. Ultraviolet rays have certain damage to human skin and mucous membranes. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, care should be taken to protect them. The eyes must not look directly at the ultraviolet light source, otherwise the eyes will be hurt.
(3) When disinfecting items with ultraviolet disinfection lamps, spread or hang up the items to expand the irradiation area, the effective distance is one meter, and the irradiation is about 30 minutes.
(4) When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps, the environment should be kept clean, and there should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the ground, wait for the ground to dry before performing ultraviolet lamp disinfection.
(5) After using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, remember to ventilate for 30 minutes before entering the room.
With the business philosophy of professionalism, concentration, quality and service, LONGPRO introduces international disinfection technology into China, and meticulously produces a full range of UV disinfection water treatment equipment with international standards. Welcome everyone to consult online!