Infrared heating tube is a tubular heater using the principle of infrared. It has the characteristics of high quality, high thermal efficiency, high power density, rapid temperature rise, power saving, long life, etc. It is an energy-saving heating technology that developed rapidly in the 1980s. It is listed as a key promotion project in the country and has achieved gratifying economic benefits.
Series connection is one of the basic ways to connect electric heating elements. It connects the heating tubes one by one. A series connection is called a series circuit.
(1) The total voltage in a series circuit is equal to the sum of the branch voltages.
(2) The total current in the series circuit is equal to the branch current.
(3) The total resistance of the series circuit is equal to the sum of the resistances of the branches.
(4) In a series circuit, the total power is equal to the sum of the power of each branch, and the infrared heating tube is connected in the same circuit. Therefore, if an electric heating element is damaged or disconnected at a certain point in the series circuit, the whole circuit will be disconnected, the circuit will have no current and all the electrical components will stop working.
Parallel connection is a way of connecting head to head, tail to tail, that is, a parallel circuit.
(1) In a parallel circuit, the total voltage is equal to the voltage of each branch.
(2) The total current in a parallel circuit is equal to the sum of the currents in each branch.
(3) In a parallel circuit, the total power is equal to the sum of the power of each branch, and connected in the same circuit, but through different wiring, the two will not affect each other, and the open circuit of one will not affect the other.
The star connection of the infrared heating tube is the connection method between the three-phase AC power supply and the three-phase electrical appliances. That is, the three terminals of the three-phase load are connected together as a common terminal, thereby forming a connection mode of three fire lines.
(1) The neutral line voltage of the Y connection circuit is equal to the phase voltage * the number of wires 3.
(2) The line current in the Y-junction circuit is equal to the phase current.
The delta connection method is to connect the power sources or loads of each phase in turn, and draw each connection point as a three-phase line of three-phase power.
(1) The neutral line voltage of the infrared tube delta connection circuit is equal to the phase voltage.
(2) The neutral current of the delta connection circuit is equal to the phase current *the number of wires 3.